Have you ever faced this kind of experience at-least once in your life ?
- If you change queues,the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now.
- If you drop any objects,it will roll to the most difficult corner to reach by you.
- As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, you will be called for meeting until the coffee is cold.
- The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with
- When you try to demonstrate a device/machine to someone, it suddenly stops working until he/she leaves that place.
If yes,then you are not alone! But why this is happening? Scientists claiming that there is a law,responsible for these things. You might have heard about the term “Murphy’s Law” from movies like Interstellar or from internet or somewhere else. Simply, Murphy’s law is epigram and it can be stated as, “Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong”. At first glance,this law seems to be pessimists version and encouraging pessimism. When you apply this law for some serious cases, you might even feel depressed. But this is law and it cannot be changed. After a while I came across this thought.
The main difference between optimists and pessimists is, how they are looking into a situation whether it is good or bad; Pessimists will always see it as negative even if the situation is good; Whereas optimists see it as positive even the situation is very worst. Here is the optimists thoughts on this law. Like the way this law is applicable for all, Murphy’s Law also applies to itself.
So if something can go wrong, then Murphy’s Law too goes wrong, allowing you to be optimist :)